Thursday, June 3, 2010

I have moved!

Much has happened in 2010 and many more changes are coming. I have moved my bloging to mysteryratscloset.blogspot.com so please come follow me over there! I have also started an online magazine which primarily focuses on the San Joaquin Valley, called Kings River Life. It also includes author interviews, book reviews, and the serialization of my book, DEADLY DISCRIMINATION. So come check it out at http://KingsRiverLife.com

You can go directly to my book by going to:

http://kingsriverlife.com/05/29/deadly-discrimination/

I have also released a new mystery novel, THE FINAL NOTE, which is available on Amazon and have a facebook page for the book, and you can follow me on twitter @mysteryrat



While my website www.LorieHam.com still exists until the end of 2010, I am in the process of having a new website built which better reflects what I'm doing now which will be www.lorielewisham.com but will not be going live until January of 2011-so if you are reading this in January of 2011 go check it out!



Lastly, I have a new CD coming out the end of July 2010 called DIFFERENT, which will hopefully be available on amazon and itunes. You can follow the music side of my life on twitter @lorielewisham and I have a facebook page for that side of my life called Lorie Lewis Ham, Musical Storyteller.


So if you are looking for me-come find me. I miss all my wonderful friends!

Happy Reading & Good Coffee

Lorie Ham

No comments: